28 November 2011

Done For

Random song of the day - Harinezumi - Hitomi Azuma

I have no comments on this picked song. Yeah, I guess stones can really teleport you to other places...

I was at Sungai Wand Plaza yesterday when I saw the 100% Gempak exhibition or something. They distributed stickers and lollipops and I saw... BENNETT COSPLAY?! Damn, I didn't bring my camera! How I wish my phone was a iPhone 4S that time... T__T There were many maid cosplayers, varies from black, loli dresses to angel-like skirts. There was so much to see... damn....

I was so sick these days. Ugh. Nose blocks, sore throats and ear bleeding. Well, I guess the ear bleeding doesn't count, heh. Boring, so I decided to put up some pictures of my cat Hex...











There are two cats on the car, one Puss, one is Hex. Hex is the one whose butt is facing the cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment