11 December 2011

Lots of Projects!

Random song of the day - Buddy - Maaya Sakamoto

"Every time I fly, it makes me realize
that there's a sky I can't ever meet again
Nevertheless, if you're still going to take off
I'll become your wings"

I wanna fly~ I wanna fly~

Too much projects for this month! After the "Masa Aki" I did weeks ago, there's three more projects waiting! One is the "Dai Aki" project, with three sketches and currently one outline. It was scanned. The second is a Yaoi thing. An image taken from "Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku" with ice-creams! Planning to let it be sort of a base for my other projects, or maybe a vector. That hasn't even started. The third project had taken my slumber of a week! A FF12 walkthrough in the FF Wiki! Need to finish that before new year, and I'm not even halfway through! I think I'm gonna die...

Gaming ahead. Not interested? Skip.
New games which I bought for a time already: FFX-2, dot hack GU, and Suikoden 4. Final Fantasy X-2 starts with one of my fave FF vocals, Real Emotion! after watching that concert, we have the classic battle system - ATB - which I've never played before. My mind was going nuts with all the time charge that I couldn't really keep up. Then, as I was on the Celsius, saved game, explored the deck, trying to enter the cabin. Something came up. I was stuck. That means I have to buy another CD to continue. For the love of Jenova, why does all the first FFX CD's I buy always have technical problems?

Next is Suikoden IV! Classical as always. They let you name the character, and I suck at coming up with names, so I simply named it "SUIKODEN". Stupid me. Continue to .hack//G.U. ~ Vol.2//Reminisce. I don't have Vol.1, but I saw Vol.3 in the catalog. This is more like an online game, which they give you the feature to 'log out'. And you won't find any save points throughout the game; you save your game in a place called the 'save shop'. When I heard this I was like, "WTF is this?" But, never mind...
End of rambling.

And below are some stuff that I forgot to post...

Tutti Frutti! Frozen yogurt could really cost people... Mine's about 30 dollars...

@ Viva...

Old Town noddles... Mmm~

Christmas cosplayers...

The head... 0__o Full of decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment