05 November 2011

New games! Yea!!!!

Random song of the day - Karma by Bump of Chicken

"In a single spot of sunshine, only one remains."
"We'll understand the meaning of our birth."
"Because we can't help it, we take up space."
"The thing we must understand is somehow in the space between one and zero."
"Like mirrors, the two of us. Are to reflect each other's karma."

KARMA! Do the original and his replica have chemistry? The answer is: YES! Maybe I was too freaked out that I decided to replay ToTA. But, I was still very ignorant to the Luke before Akzeriuth. Then, I played ToL... stupid Senel...

Today I went to eat western lunch in Windmill with my mom. I had fish and chips while mom had lamb chop. It was a very full meal. Can't eat the rest of the salad. Then we went to bought shoes (since mine was worn out) then continued on buying my games.

The usual shop was still as busy as ever, so I decided to look for games by myself. I've got a list of Tales of and FF series to buy, so I searched for my priority game: Dirge of Cerberus. Damn it's a shooting game. I searched... and I saw FF12 International Zodiac Job System! Rare! Even though I had a FF12 already, but I still bought it. Then, I encountered KH. KH2, KH Re: Chain of Memories, only three KH games. Then I continued my search for Vincent... and I saw him! Next prior is FF10-2 (Bitch Yuna and Rikku! Hahhaha)I searched in the depths of the RPG category with no luck. I put it in a side to the third prior: FF11 online. No luck on that one too. With two games: FF12 IZJS and FF7 DoC, there's only one more game left to choose. FF10-2 and FF11 online are out, there's no more than two Tales of games in there, and I bought all of those. So... the tauke niang said, "Why don't buy Kingdom Hearts?" Hellz yeah like I would. I don't really have any comments on playing KH since the last time I've experienced KH2. Reason? The heartless' are so damn annoying! and to think that my friend played KH as her first game on PS2! Triple -beep-! But, like I said, I ran out of options. The Suikoden series are continuous, So I guess I'd have to buy a PS in order to know the story line. I've thought about P3, but they don't have it there. However, I saw P2 and other Persona games, but it's rated matured. But never mind, the cover totally freaked me out, and the battle system sucks too (From my experience in P4) I saw some real cool horror themed games (vampires!) but, rated matured. This sucks. I'm trapped at a dead end. I reached out, and told the tauke niang, "Kingdom Hearts, please." I can't believe myself.

You'll never know if you didn't try, so at home I tested DoC first. Three cheers for Vincent Valentine! Know what did the system say? "Good day, Mr. Valentine." Whoa! Then, "Shinra Company will not take responsibility for any loss of life in this session." Before Vincent joined the Turks and stuff. Next! FF12 IZJS! I'd expect the features of the high level (so that I don't have to keep grinding) Viola! Jap options?! To hell with you! Good thing I know Mandarin and a little Japanese, so it won't be too difficult to figure out what's there on the screen. Next is... KH... Like the first time I played KH2, one annoying problem: what's with the opening? I quickly finish that off, and saw Sora end up in Destiny Island. What I know was I saw Selphie(FF8), Tidus(FF10) and Wakka(FF10). I was only excited to see FF characters. Sorry KH fans. I stopped until Sora reached Traverse Town. One comment: WHERE THE HECK IS SQUALL (Leon)?! I WANNA SEE HIS FACE!

And that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment