03 November 2011

The exams are officially OVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random song of the day - Victory Fanfare!

Which version? Hmm, I like the one in FF12 best! This soundtrack because I finished the 7 days of hardship (war) with papers full of words and stupid questions. Tomorrow is the anugerah thing, and hate it cause I have to go to school in the morning.

So, I will rest for 5 days, starting from today until Monday. We get our new textbooks on Tuesday, and I'll have to start studying again. 5 days rest! On holidays I get to relax on afternoons. Weekday mornings are studying time, afternoons are PC, nighttime usually will get half to study and the other for PlayStation. On weekends, Saturday mornings are studying time, afternoons are outings and nighttime, like usual - study! Sundays are special cause my father's at home, probably taking me out somewhere in KL. I might go out at 10 and com back at 2 or 3. Nighttime in Sundays are studying time... again.

Wish I could follow up the planned schedule cause I don't wanna go back to where I was. I've got 2 days tuition and an additional Mandarin class after school, which I wish doesn't clash with my tuition time. I've also got a guitar class next year. All of these activities are done best in the afternoon, then at night I could relax and... study again.

My schedule isn't fixed though. My love-to-hang-out friends will certainly ring me up in Facebook saying there's an outing during the long holidays... usually movies. OR I would go back to Penang and visit my grandfather, or my other grandparents in Taiping. I'm really aiming to get full A's in PMR, for the sake of PS3 (or PSP)!

No comments:

Post a Comment