13 November 2011

Justice Gundam...

Random song of the day - Anna Ni Issho Datta no Ni - See-Saw

This song is picked mainly because I bought a Justice Gundam today! I'm so damn happy, and I thought I'd buy an Infinite Justice (GSD) someday. I assembled everything correctly, EXCEPT! one of the shoulders. Damn myself! I tried to open up all the parts, then the links broke! My god! I'M SO SORRY, ATHRUN!!!!

I went to buy figures and saw super many Nendoroids, there's Kuroneko! and I bet my mom would surely love her (she loves Nendoroids with cat accessories.) However I did not buy it, because I though the expense was too much. I needed to save some for my Shounen. Next was ToL the FINALE! I can't believe it! I beat gramps two times and saved Shirley. Next is the Raging Nerifes, I thought it was a piece of cake, then I lost three times. I never failed the final boss battle in ToTA But I did in ToL?! Damn! Max 15 per item, and I've only got three Elixers. So, I put Grune in instead of Chloe, and she made Norma have a hard time. I should put Mosses, but the disadvantage is that he's like a clueless attacker. If I put Chloe back into the party, she's the first to meet her death. Will is next, and last is Senel. I couldn't fight him alone! I don't have a massive supply of apple gels! Anyway, forget it.

Fabula Nova Crystallis, ahh, the release of Final Fantasy Type-0 is such good news! New songs! Slightly... uhh, more violent than any other installments, I won't look at the story but only the characters... Class Zero!

Which one ya all think is better?

Ace
I think he's better off snoozing than attacking with cards.

Queen
Looks strict, but her voice is like that Shirley Fennes.

Nine
The VA is... ONO DAISUKE?! (Voices Snow Villers - FF13, Istuki Koizumi - Haruhi Suzumiya, Sebastian - Kuroshitsuji, Jack Vessalius - Pandora Hearts, Jun Sato - Working!! and Sora o Miageru Shōjo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai as Munto!)

Machina
FF fans, do you find something funny in his name? Why call him machines restricted by Yevon (FF10)?

Rem
Man! Her hair sucks! But her eyes rulez!

Eight
Aww, he looks cute! somehow reminds me of some anime guy... or manga guy... or whatever.

King
The name suits him, and you know what, the picture doesn't show it, but his locks looks like a crown...

Sice
She looks like one of those Gaia avatars, with the hair style and all. Surely I could make her in Gaia.

Seven
This is Lightning in disguise. She cuts the hair on her left, and snips some on her right, dye it grey and put up some eye lens. Done.

Jack
I have no particular comments on him. He's just... like normal.

Deuce
Looks so... so... so... guai kia. Just lookit her hair style and face! Guai kia...

Trey
Walter (ToL)! Why are you doing in Type-0?! I thought you were dead protecting the Merines?

Cater
The kickass type. Selpie (FF8) without her curls. Ha! Doesn't she look confident?

Cinque
Should I say she's the most niang in all these people excluding Queen? Her plaits... epic fail...

Ughh... GH said my avatar was Kusanagi (He ain't handsome!) while I meant Ace than anyone else... *sobs* Damn you. And now I'm trying to speak...

E tuh'd ghuf fryd du tu... E vamd mega E fyc mavd uid po so vneahtc... Tu drao ajah dnayd sa yc draen vneaht? E tuh'd ghuf....

As for GH, if you want to know what Shirley Fennes looks like (The little sister I hate) here is the link: Shirley Fennes....

And another link: Shieley Fennes again...

No comments:

Post a Comment