15 November 2011

Again with dA.

Random song of the day - The Legendary Soceror - Kanon

Why in this internet world I can't find the lyrics?! Stupid! I should've put "Hymn of The Fayth" instead. Derr....

Ieyui
Nobomeno
Renmiri
Yojuyogo
Hasatekanae
Kutamae

This is the Hymn of The Fayth, fools. Derr!!!!! Hate...hate...hate....! (You know who am I referring to)

I FINALLY uploaded the Jenova art! I'm so touched! It was well when I scanned it in, but I have to put it as document scan to make the unwanted marks invincible. The line art and the final product differs, though. Thanks to my Bamboo, I was able to make it this far.

The original line art. Ya all haven't seen the sketch yet.

The final product containing works of two different softwares. Just can't figure out how to make her eyes glow...

Looking for some inspiration now... currently stuck at my novels. Derr. Need to get my bath soon, my mom's gonna kill me if she finds out I haven't cleaned myself. I drew Chloe... which Chloe? I'm not tellin', it's failure. Maybe because I used an online software directly.

Gaming Ahead. Not interested? Skip.
Finished FF12, ToTA, and the major plot of ToL. The next game will most likely be KH, though I hate it for my life. Or, Persona 4, though I can't finish even half of the plot (That's why I love so much of Tales of games). Or, now one of my favorites - Dirge of Cerberus FFVII! Vincent rulez! If that misses, then the next will be FF12 IZJS. Bigger hopes? next week I'm going to buy FF10-2, no matter how much I hate Yuna in there. Why wouldn't the shop sell more Tales of games?!
End of rambling

*sigh* Praised to be Yevon...

No comments:

Post a Comment