11 November 2011

Loooooooong Holidayssssssssssss

Random song of the moment - Somnus - Aundréa L. Hopkins

Omnia dividit
(All does tragedy)
Tragedia caram
(Presently devide)
Amandamquae
(All does it send away)

Somnus - sleep... like Liberi Fatali! I'd rather put "Warera Kitareri" as in 'What Becomes of Us', but that ones out of translations. Meh. The top is just part of the lyrics and translation. Obviously it's a Latin song. Heh. More to download in ToL like the one played in the bridge. Why do the producers have to put up stupid names?

IT's the looooooooooooooooooong holidays starting from today. Next week is a holiday, so I have to stay back at home while my mom's out. What shall I do by then? Read would be best. Why not I hurry and finish ToL and damn Shirley! Shirley Fennes, I hate you. You're -beep- and -beep- and your hair's -beep-, your voice is as -beep- as a -beep-, not to mention you're worse than Stella! Okay, so, the main objective is to read. I've got a whole lot books to finish before I continue to decide either to buy Fantasy Ana, and I still got Shangri-La novels not yet finished. The next objective is to decide which figure (other than Justice, that's picked) like, in 50 dollars range.

The last is the book festival in The Mines. ...What should I buy? Shounen, Sun Knight and it's comics. That's that. Last wish: a PSP coming right up! My dad says he'd agree to buy one for me because of a few reasons: 1st, it's portable. 2nd, multi-function like you can listen to music. 3rd, it's cheaper than that damn PS3 which is blu-ray disc applicable and you need to pay for the device. Kinna stupid huh?

Yesterday I watched an animation, Coraline. Ya all might think it's like children's movie with a comedy theme, but you're all wrong guys. It's themed HORROR! and fantasy. Basically it's a children's movie, so it wasn't so 'horror'. I've got goosebumps that night when I went to sleep. Imagine a hand made of needles comes to get you during your sleep! Horrible! It takes your eyes away, and sews buttons on it! Black is tradition?! Bwlehhh! Ya all gonna tolerate with bugs all right. She's a spider, well to me she's more like a -beep- hag/witch. Buttons as eyes?! Kiss my ass!

*sigh* It's boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment