16 November 2011

Five Star Stories...

Random song of the day - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Eiko Shimamiya

This is a super creepy song! Gives me goosebumps the first time I listen to it! I just downloaded it yesterday.You put this song with some creepy anime is the best!

Today we're talking about the FSS - Five Star Stories! Machines... opps, they have thoughts too huh. Derr, these guys can only be controlled by a Fatima and her master, and the story centers around this super girl-looking guy Amaterasu, and his Fatima who is also his bride, Lachesis. To me the story is amazingly confusing. I only look at the Mortar Headds whose designs are SUPER BEAUTIFUL! I gonna get those shoes!

After my trip, last year my father received a package from his friend in Taiwan. It's this figure collection that he received. Inside was... FSS! My god! Original, with no translations.

Factorys 2010, The Five Star Stories Model Kit Collection. The cover is Phantom[Scarlet]

The back cover.



The Knight of Gold. Made by Amaterasu for Lachesis. This MH is the only one that doesn't need a Fatima. There's only ONE Knight of Gold in the world. Amaterasu says he's bankrupt by just building one made of gold.

Yen-Xing. One of my faves!

The Empress Flame! This is totally mine! I gotta have the figure!

Jagd Mirage, or so called the Green Demon. It is like 10 times bigger than a normal MH.

Bang-Doll. There's another one called The Bang.

You gotta have the shoes, man! The shoulders look like wings.

Neptune, and the color fits.

Bored to death man.
Praised to be Yevon.

No comments:

Post a Comment