07 May 2015

NEW UNI LIFE CHOOCHOO MF

Yes, I put a KH trailer joke in the title not sorry.

Uni(or most commonly known as college life) has started and thank God I don't have any classes other than lectures and (boring)elective Malaysian Studies on the first week. Malaysian Studies IS BORING. I haven't bought any textbooks yet because apparently they're out of stock and I think I should just buy the photocopy version. A textbook is like RM100++ and I don't even know what to make out of it.

Life is fun and for once I was not bothered in class when drawing. A lot of people already have friends but my only acquaintance here are my housemates, and sometimes we rarely talk. So basically I'm forever alone... suck on that Amberly! 'Get a life' she said! Ha!

Read through Little Ern's newest post about memories and I agree partially to that, because until now I still dream of going to Hogwarts. I still think about Hogwarts all the time! Maybe it's because I'm not so stressed yet, so yeah. But after the lecture for Fund. of Maths I think I'm gonna puke... (SOOOO PACKED) Mid-terms are like, 50 days away?!

Actually I'm pretty scared of Mathematics subjects more than Science subjects. I don't even know if I can answer the questions because I haven't been doing any solutions since 5 months ago!


Yeah, I never had a dream come true haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment