03 December 2012

Manga and Games

I have two ways of spending my holidays; either reading manga (yaoi and shoujo alike) or gaming Final Fantasy XIII-2. Maybe sometimes I draw and use PS for art purposes, or continue the walkthrough, but I've partially gave up.

-Manga-
The new Skip Beat! chapter was GOD DANG SEXY! Tsuruga... Kyoko... Sho... I... I... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't wait for January! I can't wait for January! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Wish it was not an act! Not an act!!!

Misa-chan finally went to England in the newest chap, so I am looking forward to the epic battle between 'riches and commoners'! Haha, I wonder how would Usui react...

The other shoujo manga won't be updating as fast, so I guess I have to buy the others at the bookstore... *sob*

-Games-
Finally getting into Final Fantasy XIII-2. I have unlocked about four other timelines in the Historia Crux, after Bresha Ruins 3 AF was Yaschas Massif 10 AF, which I hate so much because of the darkness and Behemoths. But I saw older hope in Yaschas Massif... I wanted to see him so badly... For safety purposes, I still skipped it to Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF. Miniflans! Oh They're soooooo cute!

-Walkthrough-
Entering Second Ascent of the Pharos now~ One more part then I'm done with the main storyline!

-Anime-
Ah~ watched K-ON!! at friend's house a few days ago, and I don't think I would want to watch it anymore. Though Eureka Seven Ao released two episodes after Renton appeared, somehow I'm too lazy to watch it. I abandoned K Project too. It feels like I only watch anime when my father watches them... thinking back when I was still a kid, I'd surf Youtube for anime episodes.

-Novel-
Urr... I'm out of budget so I can't buy any novels in the time being. I really wanted to read the next chapter... *pout*

No comments:

Post a Comment