10 December 2012

Awesome Trips!

When I say awesome trips, ohoho... you know what I mean.
Let's just start with the TAC Dec Trip.

Every year on December my ole fav day care will have their year end trip with the kids. Usually I NEVER miss them, but I think I missed one last year or last last year...

In the morning I waited at the center with another two friends + one friend's friend. We *are* probably the oldest among the participants to the trip. We went to Kidzania and saw A LOT of kids. And I don't mean kids above 10, mostly are below 7, which mean , kindergarten kids. ...AWWW MAN! Not now! I hate kids!

So then me and Sam didn't get to play most of the time, but Sun and her friend did, but not much. There were TOO MANY kids there. No wonder they called it a metropolis. We actually planned to board the plane, then Sun broke all the fun saying: "You get to ride the plane, but the scene is always the IKEA building. What's so fun about that?" OK... maybe not.

Our motive was the surgeon in the hospital. Ha! we waited half an hour of this experience, but only Sun'f friend got the surgeon, we got endoscopy. The 'nurse' told us to wear rubber gloves and...

Me: The gloves were pretty small, and while I was trying to pull it in, it teared a big hole.
Sam. Her fingernails were long so some were poked a few holes.
Sun: This was worse. Since she's a little plum, her hands look like Mickey Mouse! What's more, her fingernails were long and sharp, causing another major problem.

After all the headaches our next destination was the new Royal Palace. It was extremely HUGE. Bigger than the last one. Sadly there ware no horses on guard. We were quite disappointed.

Head on to yesterday, the second EPIC trip.

Water rafting! Have you ever tried it before? It forced me to conquer my greatest fear since childhood - water.

A two hour trip from KL to Gepong (a place before Ipoh) and we arrived below the mountain. The guide took us 'lorry rafting' first before the real fun. The branches of the trees kept hitting our heads!

After we reached our destination, the guide gave us the life jackets and helmets to wear. Then he told us the safety precautions and commands. Just when I think we can finally board the raft... they told us to perform 'water confidence'.

One of the guides went on first, followed by us. We were supposed to flow down the furious current full of rocks by ourselves, then grab the rope. Seriously, I can't swim. I chickened out before the guide could release me.

HP-50

I was so scared that I couldn't breathe even on land. After I calmed down, we continued the activity. There were a lot of fast currents and rocks ahead, so the guide told us: 'If you don't squat down and hold the rope like I told you, 50% 50% you'll fly off the boat. And after you flew off, 50% 50% you'll get hit by rocks." Whoa man, that's sooo not funny.

I practically survived the water, but

HP-20

and someone was thrown off the boat. The guide quickly grabbed him back inside. After that the currents were all pretty calm, and I have no worries, so

HP+20

After rafting for quite some time, we rested on the shore and I practiced the water confidence. it was not so bad until the current took me away.

Once we reached a point, the guide told us we have to perform water confidence... again. This time we were ordered to grab the life jackets and float in a row towards the furious current full of rocks which could probably break your back and feet.

HP-30

Then I almost got carried away by the current when we're supposed to stop.

HP-10

And... we're safe! So in the end, what's left of me was only 10 HP I've died so many times, and revived so many times.

I've died too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment