14 December 2012

K Project is so Wonderful~

Finally had the Bayonetta original soundtrack! Yeah! I gotta say, that game was pretty awesome (though I've never played it before, but I'm planning to)! The soundtrack was better! Ahhhh~~~

- Anime -
Yes! On to K Project, which I've watched all 11 episodes just now. You hafta watch it, I mean it! It's SUPER! So many bishies in one series, and I could think up of all the yaoi pairings~ *cough cough* Note that the animation was great and the colors are ever so vivid and strong... like, like Mirror's Edge! And the city setting! The campus! I mean, almost everything! Like I said in my Tumblr:
K Project is so wonderful ~

- Gaming -
Got to say, I should consider Portal and Portal 2, as well as Bayonetta, like I mentioned just now. Portal because I want to kick ass (and mind games), Bayonetta because the Umbra Witches are so sexy (and tall)!


OK, look. The focus isn't her curves *shifty eyes* it's her SHOES. Gun heels. Bam! God, I want a pair. And look, there's Jeanne!


Pretty tall, aren't they? Ahhhh! To hell with them! I want to be tall, and I want those gun heels! On a side note, Bayonetta's suit is made of her own hair. I think Jeanne's suit under that red coat was made of her own hair too...

No comments:

Post a Comment