17 December 2012

Late Wish

Something not-so-funny to tell.

You all still remember the young days when we all wanted cellphones and laptops, Gameboys and PlayStations? Well, some of you had your iPhones and laptops, gaming platforms and various gadgets.

Congrats to myself for scoring my dad's laptop, though it's not yet officially mine. What? My mom (or aunt) would want to argue with me for that? Meh, you think your shit, they a'int gonna touch it one bit!

Reason?
~ Faulty graphic card
~ Not able to connect wifi
~ Too heavy
~ Heck, my desktop screen is like 2 times larger!

Who'd want a laptop with a faulty graphic card? It's because of this defect that my pop gave up his second wife. If not for this I could play Audiosurf in fullscreen with premium graphics! I could most certainly play DVD games with the graphic card's capabilities.

A lot of my electronic gadgets were gifts from relatives:
~ Digital cameras (except for one) and walkman received from pops;
~ iPod Nano and Mp3 player from mom;
~ My current cellphone (a very old Nokia brand which you can hit people with) once a property of my aunt;
~ PlayStation 2 given by my other aunt;

And now it's the laptop... which I probably shouldn't claim it's mine.

This is the old wallpaper of the desktop.

This is the current wallpaper in the laptop. See the green stripes?

I like the desktop screen better. Large enough for CG editing programs.
Note that this post is submitted with the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment