02 November 2012

PIKO...?

After dying my hair, I sat in front of the PC, trying to complete the looooong Collection List. Then I searched for information on Vocaloid mascots. I regret that!

What I found was a cute mascot named Utane Piko. He's really just... normal.The thing is, I shouldn't have looked at who was his PV. Usually I'm like, "Hey! I know her/him!" or "Uhh, who is this?". Basically, PIKO is someone I don't know. The reason I don't know him is because I didn't download Binbougami ga! first OP and I didn't check on Gintama's fourth ED. Can anything be more... than this?!

I wouldn't be regretting anything, right? So why am I so frustrated? I hate to admit it, but he is a trap. Double voice - masculine and feminine. Arghhh!!!! Just lookit his face! I totally fell for his face.


And video! That voice, dude! That voice!

Fun Fact: PIKO's favorite anime character is Ui from K-ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment