11 November 2012

Freakin' Day!

Let's talk about yesterday first.

There was a freakin' wedding in our neighborhood. It's so freakin' because we can't get back into our house before dinner. So, mom and I decided to go shopping.

We went to ole Tesco first to survey the luggage. We didn't get to buy any bags, but guess what? We bought ourselves a few t-shirts! Then we continued to have lunch at Subang Parade (had Nandos) then went to survey bags... again. Only then I realized, the mall looks quite a lot like New Eden Mall from Mirror's Edge.

If I had the chance, I'd like to go there.

I don't know how they took this pic, but hey, It's nice!

The interior's almost similar, minus the zig-zags.

Gotta find more Mirror's Edge artwork here.

Went to a book fair today. Bought minimum three books and got nine chops total, thanks to the RM200++ Lil' Sheep gave for her precious beautiful books. Hurrah! Now my collection gets bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment