16 November 2012

Going to Thai~

I still have a few freebies to finish, a 3/4 walkthrough and a theme challenge in dA. My priority now is the walkthrough, since it's near the deadline and I have not finished the mainstory... yet.

- Gaming -
Now Imma messing around in Gran Pulse! Ya don't know how beautiful the plains are... though it seems the weather forecast was a bitch. I don't think I wanna know what the sheep does to live in Gran Pulse. They don't attack people, they're so damn small, but they are not living in the beasts' intestine. Got shot.

Seriously man, it's so big I think my legs are getting slimy.

- Gaia -
Opened my art shop and the feedback I got was:
I also want to point out you are selling yourself cheap for your quality, though it seems you knew judging from the opening post. You could get a lot more than what you're asking for.
You're only charging 3k for digital work? It's worth a lot more.
So cheap that they are willing to offer me more Gold for the art. I'm a bit speechless. OK, maybe I do sell a little too cheap.

- Unknown category -
Happy tears for me. I finally found Maiden Rose in Youtube to watch. Oh, how was I happy! Two OVAs yesterday, and today I'm continuing to read the manga. Arghhh! War and historical themes are so not my type, but for Taki I can watch ANYTHING.

Taki is so DAMN cute~ (I do not mean the one in suit OK?!)

PS: This is Maiden Rose, don't confuse this with Rozen Maiden. (Though I admit the name's pretty much the same in the manga... oh man...

Also, I'm going to Thailand tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment