17 November 2012

No updates for a week!

This will be the last time I'll post, and I won't be back to update till next Thursday. I'm here to share a bit of my latest work in dA, and a few novel ramblings.

First off, let's see my latest fan art I've finished.
Yeah, I put the watermarked version from dA. Art theft issues getting frequent.
Nyan Nyan Service Medley, name taken from a song in Macross Frontier of the same name. Sheryl and Ranka are in the piece together for this reason.

- Novels, but I'd rather you not reading this -
Can't help it. I really can't help it. I actually cried while doing nothing (that's yesterday's case, but I can't say that I cried just by looking at a war scene in Maiden Rose) and the tears remind me of that certain scene where the MC says:
He's never ever gonna come back. Never.
Arghh!! And then, in his diary he wrote:
"If the heart can speak, it will be like cursed words." The reason why I remember these words well, was a long time ago... when we first met, and the time we part.
The last words of a very very important person.

Nuff' said. I'm gonna cry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment