04 November 2012

Macross Frontier Music Survey!

Random song of the moment: Nyan Nyan Service Medley - May'N, Megumi Nakajima, Maaya Sakamoto

Nyan Nyan service Medley is as long as 7+ minutes, combining a total of eight songs (or was it nine?) sung by May'N (Sheryl), Megumi Nakajima (Ranka Lee) and Maaya Sakamoto respectively. Also, the songs ends with a ghostly opening of Aimo. Quite a song if you ask me. Never get tired listening to it~

Ur.... finally some updates on Gundam Seed HD Remaster. The scene I was always replay actually jumped from EP 48 to 46! How's that! And addition to my happiness, they actually remade half of the scene! 2002 Vs. 2011! LOL. I'm starting to believe they've cut off some annoying talk scenes OR they're trying to finish the work faster so that they can fit some extras.

Talk about anime, god damn Eureka Seven AO for not releasing the latest episode which I'm dying to watch! It is supposed to be the last episode for AO, according to the previews (advantage of learning Chinese). Renton... Renton... hurry and come out...

The Unique Legend, now currently volume 14 (old ver.) and I'm sensing spoilers about XXX real identity... I've been sorting out my collectives a few days ago, and just then I realized that there's so many of them...

Artwork of Yuu is out. I'm starting to fill the colors, but my faulty Bamboo caused me a lot of problems. It was still in good shape the last time I used it. Somehow the dust got in or what?

I'm going on vacation... again. Guess where I'll be going? Thailand. We actually wanted to board the train (it'll take about a few days to reach there from KL) however there's a promo on MAS and it's only RM20++ from KL to Bangkok. And you know what? The train tickets cost like RM300++. ...Sucks right? At last... we chose the plane. Our REAL motive to Thailand was to board the TRAIN and NOT the plane, but because of issues regarding money, I had to get on the plane... second time this year. Hope I won't feel like throwing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment