23 January 2013

Weekly Report 1

First weekly report I'm doing about school life. A lot of thing's happening, but I never remember them until someone posts something in their blog.

Gilgamesh spotted in my History textbook! Same spelling, same pronunciation, like description! GILGAMESH!!!!!!!!!! YOU TRAVELED INTO MY HISTORY TEXTBOOK?! YOU EVEN HAD AN 'EPIC' TITLE THERE! WHAT DID YOU STEAL THIS TIME?!

Continue to last time's HaXnah Occupation stuff:
The empress was not a a quick person, considering her body weight like Queen Brahne Raza Alexandros XVI. Slowly... slowy to the mic, she recieved support from the stand. Started buffering... loading... and finally remembered what she want to say.

The opening speech was a declaration of war - at least to most of us. The front lines were weak and not worth our attention, until the empress sent words of mockery out her fat lips.

"I have to say, that the youngsters are getting a little restless about gossip. I know that you all are pointing your fingers at my back. Let me tell you this: you can never turn your back against me! I am your emperess! You are not to tell anything to the outer circle... this is the LAW! You all should bow down and beg for forgiveness after this..."

Vayne's speech was not all amusing, but her majesty's was just plain rubbish ...and I think I can hear her go 'kekekekekekeke'.

Everyone has calmed the rage in their hearts and save energy to generate lightning, but she just had to come up and talk about those unpleasant things.

Damn... haters gotta hate.
Again, from my FB notes.

The empress is up to her dirty tricks again... sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment