08 January 2013

Belated Post

This is a belated post. I'm so lazy to continue writing the rest so this was postponed for a week or so. I'm starting to hate Blogger for it's formatting. Can't write down my expression with that.

I'm in a different class. The others all stayed in first while I backed into second. It was quite boring now that they're gone, but somehow I can concentrate in studying more. Drrrr...

The person sitting next to me is GHS No.2. She's loud, bursts out laughing at times too, and I'll have to tell her to lower her voice. =__= I'm becoming more and more like Little Sheep.

My schedules change this year, since I return home and have lunch at about 3, that means my nap will continue on till maybe, 7 when I have dinner. The naps are so goddamn nice! On the air-cond while listening to music, then sleep like a pig.

---

Fast Forward to today. I was made a human sandwich in Hunger Games... twice. Everyone became a human sandwich, can't say I'm the only one.

九九升级成为大嫂咯!

No comments:

Post a Comment