08 March 2015

Back to school...?

Anything about my uni life will never be labeled 'School' anymore, hahaha.... maybe 'Uni'???

Urrrrrr..... went to INTI and Taylor's at Subang yesterday, and WOW! INTI campus is not bad at all... Taylor's? MEH. I'm BORED looking at all the tall buildings. I always wanted a REAL CAMPUS LIFE like how my parents had in Taiwan. Tall buildings do not make a real campus life. Preferably I would like to study abroad (Taiwan and the millions of bookstores and wives I'll meet there), but going out of my supposedly 'comfort zone' in Malaysia isn't a good idea... because my oldies said I wouldn't even make it to their somewhat 'training class' for one year. And yet, they're still trying my luck with applying for a uni in Taiwan. Silly? Yes.

So today we went ALL the way to Kampar UTAR for their open day, which was SUPER tiring. However THEIR KAMPAR CAMPUS IS SUPER AWESOME!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW looking at their campus photos was one thing, but the real deal is breathtaking. Shortcomings? Riding a bicycle everywhere, and they DO NOT HAVE dorms in the campus. All accommodations are outside of campus, and I don't like that.

Worse is that they have ice breaking on orientation day. ICE BREAKING DAMN I HATE ICE BREAKINGGGGGG!!!!!!!! But I wouldn't trade the beautiful view and buildings just because of a bicycle and room, so I'm going to stand my ground for a year in Kampar. After that one year I can choose to stay or go to Sg. Long campus for my degree. I have some courses in mind...

I don't understand what my parents are doing by putting me down, but still giving me hope, then putting me down again with my dreams to study in Taiwan. One moment they say "You're not going to survive their pre-U classes with your Chinese, and there's a lot of stress there," another they tell me "Give me your certs I'm going to try to help you apply for their pre-U," My plans to go to my preferred courses are usually scrapped because of the influence of my parents. Even with my current interest in linguistics are doubted with their constant brainwashing. I'm really afraid that I'll be struggling with courses I'm taking for the sake of society.

Going to UTAR Perak? No prob! Just need to get over with accommodations....

Childhood song #6:

No comments:

Post a Comment