14 October 2012

No games for me, thank you

There ain't no games for me on recent posts ya?

No more game ramblings on recent posts. No more. I haven't touched my PS2 for almost three weeks already! How am I supposed to write about games when I don't play games? No novel stuff too, since I've finished reading all of them...

There's a few anime that caught my attention, including the not-so-recent Gundam SEED HD Remaster. GSD for everyone! I thought there's something special about the Remaster, but meh, it's just a HD remake. The quality's better, but sound effects are still those ole' "bangs"!

But anyway, I enjoyed watching the remake since you can watch the scene where Athrun and Cagalli brawl for the first time in high quality! The comments flow with the show easily too. Remember that time when Cagalli showed the photo of the twins? Top comment by Kira: And kids, that's when I realized I almost committed incest with my sister. Last laugh. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The last few 40+ episodes, the scene when Ahrun hugs Cagalli... Top comment by Athrun himself: Making my move on my best friend's sister like a boss! Kira is so gonna kill you, Ath.

Ah.... but it stopped on episode 44. Sucks. I wanna watch till the end! Gimme ep 50 right now! Gonna check for updates~

No comments:

Post a Comment