26 October 2012

Bought PS3~!

Bought a PS3 last Saturday. RM870 for 320GB. Pretty cheap if you ask me. RM100 for each PS3 game. I bought Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2, but Mirror's Edge is not available. So sad.

The next day (Sunday) I went to the far away paradise of novels with Little Sheep.I actually bought 18 books and spent RM300+, minus the souvenir for Ern. The store's quite messy compared to the last time I went there. It was like a jungle plus mountains and a waste dump. Books laying on the floor and boxes of dunno-what occupied the corridors.

Spent a few days playing Final Fantasy XIII, and now I'm in Chapter 7. Pretty quick huh? I goddamn hate the Palumpolum Sanctum security. They always target Hope and not Snow. I've wasted enough Phoenix Downs on him! I always have to make Snow the Sentinel to avoid Hope being wiped out by continuous gunshots. I will forever hate you, whoever fal'Cie you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment