19 October 2012

Gaia Halloween 2k12!

Tada! It's the long awaited event of Gaia, this year's Halloween sure has many mini games to play.

There's trick-or-treating like usual, but the battle has begun in the streets - between the dark elves and vampires. Somehow I wonder how they continue their business with the commotion going on. Of course, I chose the vampire's side, just for Louie~ It was the Von Helson House who took lead first, but luck backfired and the Kuro Gang has their victory(?)

Anyways, I am in both sides (just to get the items) So Sinstery and I are gonna beat each other till black and blue... I want the items... but I'm lazy to do it on both sides.

After the goddamn exams I bought another DVD-R to copy KH2FM. And guess what? It didn't work. Arghhh!!! Then Aaron *somehow* lent me his copy of the game and gave me two years of deadline (though he's just kidding).

My father got worked up because I said I wanted a PS3, and he said it'd be better if I bought a modified one. Yeah, the games are cheaper, but where can I find one? I asked the game store close to my guitar class and the lady said it's all original. 1K only for 500GB set. I couldn't believe it. Just 1K for 500GB?

Freestyle life starts today, that is, if I don't go to school for a whole two weeks. But I don't think it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment