12 October 2012

Eureka Seven AO: Ep 22 Review

My days watching AO were over since I started to study for my exams, but then I could still hear my dad watching it in the background. I never really took interest in later episodes since it's getting boring. Then here comes the surprise I've been waiting...

Dad: Hey, I think Ao's father has showed up.
Me: Okay... *continues work* ... WAIT WUT?!
Dad: I said Ao's father had showed up!

That better be Renton alright! So I decided to see it for myself... and guess what I found in Youtube!

Eureka Seven AO - Episode 22:

WHO THE HELL IS THAT! THAT SMEXY BACK!

LULZ! It really is him! Compared to how he looked like when he was still a brat:

Ha! Matured...

Talk about father and son... Ao's a chip of the ole' block!
Credit of this pic goes to this guy in Tumblr.

Got the last laugh, and wish came true. Eat that Ao! Who says your father's a brat! iknewitiknewitiknewitiknewitiknewit! I knew he was Renton's son! I knew Eureka was that 'Eureka'! Ima super genius! *faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment