08 May 2011

Gaming everyday...

Aiyo! Want to ezam oredi still gaming at home, I no need get above 20 place lar! ==

These days gaming PS2 Final Fantasy XII. now currently stuck at the battery mimic there. I go internet look for solution but not effective one! Then juz now I go youtube watch video and see can flee wor, so wan to give it a try lar... afterwards.

Then another gaming is ZOMG! easter hunt. Cannot find egg one! Very hard lor. Of course lah, I mesti visit my fave place - Zen Gradens! But I also very pek cek the Otami Ruins 'Mask of Life and Death' cannot mati one! Every time almost wan to defeat oredi I KO. Then need to go null Chamber and revive, then need to walk very long way there. 囧

Anyways, I need to study oredi, still got 1 more week... if not, I no need buy Nendoroid lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment