16 May 2011

Final Fantasy freako week

Yes, I'm FREAKIN' FF!

This ain't a good condition. I'll fall back in my studies and then keep gaming FF XII, then buying more FF (lemme have FF IX! I wanna see Zidane!) and I can't buy FF VII because I'll faint when I see Cloud, then faint once more if I see Sephiroth half-naked. (LOL) To make things worse, I will wanna have IX (as stated above) because I dreamed of meeting Zidane - one question: Is he really THAT charming? He's a womanizer? Don't make me laugh! Does he flirt? Dunno, one thing for sure, Garnet has her eyes on him. Sorry to all Zidane fans, but this may be an insult to all of you, so skip to the next paragraph if you don't wanna hear about it. The thing is, I thought he was the opposite gender when I first saw the original soundtrack package (which I dug out of my dad's ole CDs 3-5 years ago) and, I was totally shocked when I first knew that he was a male (when I started to play FF XII this year and stared to freak out)

My view? Cloud (VII)- Totally awesome in Advent Children! Sephiroth (VII)- One word: HAWT! Rinoa (XIII)- Looks like Yuna... Zidane (IX)- Womanizer?! Why haven't I heard of it? Yuna (X)- Love her costume! And her eyes! Balthier (XII)- Teh leading man! Fran (XII)- Bringing smexy back!

Now, Ima tag some bitches...

No comments:

Post a Comment