22 May 2011

Why do I fall in love with you?

I can kill myself for this. (stabs heart*dies*)

How do I fell with him? (Ask yourself.)
Wait, how did it start anyway? (How should I know?)
I didn't even know him! But, how did it start? (You mean Zidane?)
No, I mean Cloud. (Well, he's such a dork at first, looks good in Advent Children though. Below is how he looks like.)

FF VII art

Oh, I didn't recall anything like that. (Then the heck you fell for him?)
Dunno. Another pic, maybe? (Fine, a pic of him in Dissidia)

Cloud in Dissidia

He's better this way. (Hell yeah he is.)
But it's not this either. (WHAT?! Then how?)
Advent Children, maybe? I'm not interested in him before because I'm obsessed with Roy. (Huh, maybe maybe...)

Advent Children

I think this is when I 'met' him... in a book. (In a book, huh. What book is that?)
That book only has Sephiroth and Tifa, so it's quite impossible. (So...?)
I think it started from the day I heard about FF... (Nice try. Cloud is FAMOUS.)
Yep. (What about Zidane? He's not charming as Cloud though.)
Him? It happened a few days ago. (I thought you were never interested in him. You looked at his pic for a few years, yet you ignored him.)
I have my reasons. I thought he was the opposite gender. (WHAT?! ARE YOU NUTS?)
I hit myself when I knew that he was a male. (==)
It says he's a womanizer. You believe it? I don't. (Neither do I. This is his first render pic)

FF IX render

He looks more like a dork than Cloud in this. (Kinna. I like him in Dissidia. He looks better and sticks to the description of him flirting.)

Zidane in Dissidia

Nicer. That's the reason why I fell for him, and now I just want to see him and Garnet together... but damn the plot. (I heard the ending was changed for 7 times.)
Really? (Yup. If he's doing other jobs than that of a thief, I guess you'll kill the whole company.)
He must be a thief.

*All pics are taken from the FF wiki.*

No comments:

Post a Comment