31 March 2011

G Math competition....

Today, I and Zhin go for competition... MATHS. Lol. We finished about 9a.m., but we played around until 11. We have excuse! We don't need to go to school. I got L2 and Zhin got O2. Mine is full of guys and Zhin's are full of girls and only one guy.

I told my daddy to fetch me during lunch time, and it's only 20 minutes till class starts! Then we had lunch at McDonald, and now... I'm going to practice my guitar, and then play PS2, baru boleh do my tablet thingy.

SMK Jalan Kebun, actually Zhin say, "We're going to a 'farm' to compete!" Then, Sin Yee say, "What?! The cemetery? You're going to compete in the cemetery?!" But she was wrong, anyway. She heard kebun as kubur.

That school got lot kao lui guys. Every time "Amoi! Amoi!" Walau, want to hit them leh! I want to scold, "Weh! Korang tak pernah tengok pompuan ha? Naper nak 'amoi amoi'?" Then, Zhin saw a lot of pretty boys, but surly she won't fall for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment