17 May 2011

Yay! I beat the queen!

A quite epic way to win the queen, Vaan was lvl 7, Balthier 8, Fran 8, and Basch 9. I cast protect all over, then went for battle.

For the first time, I was lucky, the Mimic Queen didn't use her Thunder, but I haven't noticed that I had more Ether than expected. I failed because I forgot to use those; The second time was more fire-raging than that of the first. I was lucky too, the Queen didn't do any damage. I almost got the her, but I didn't heal Fran (Who was the ONLY one unharmed, still in full health), just one more Blizzard and she's dead. FAIL.

The last one made me shiver like hell! I used every Ether I had in hand, and let Basch do all the messing around with the mimics (Which, he KO'ed after that). I wasn't as lucky as last time, the damned Queen used the most deadly damage. Vaan was next to hell's door, but he resisted with only 9 HP, finishing his last Blizzard, then KO. Up until now, Balthier had only 50-30 Hp left, and Fran was clearly unharmed. After Balthier finished his Blizzard, he KO'ed, leaving Fran. I took a fast glance across the boss' (Mimic Queen) health - IT'S GONE! Nothing is left in the health bar, but it ain't dead. I was horrific (In the least. I thought maybe there was still a little left.) What I didn't know is, Fran is still casting Blizzard, and before I knew it, it's dead. It's dead when I changed the leader to Fran! When it's done, Fran is still unharmed, HP full. Everybody KO'ed. (All this time, Fran is always the one left and UNHARMED.)

I was back at the mysterious place back in the Dalmasca Eastersands. Still lvl 7 by then. I was worried because I knew I won't be able to continue if am still at that lvl. Just thinking about defeating Vayne makes me shiver. I'm at hell's door.

I looked at the FF wiki and only then I knew that there are lots of places that I have not explored. I've found the Zertinan Caverns and Mosphoran Highwaste (I currently can't go through) links, but some are to dangerous for me. And I never knew Giza Plains could lead to another place other than the Dalmasca Easter and Westersands.

I wanted to pass through the Dalmasca Westersands, but I only got half through because I couldn't find the links (Too scared to pass in stormy times and the damn enemies there)

No comments:

Post a Comment