17 November 2014

End of the line, baby

SPOILER ALERT
---
---
---
---
---
Naruto has ended.

Surprised? Well, if you're hanging out in the right corners of Tumblr and Twitter, you might catch wind of this... Man, this stuff spreads like wildfire!

Naruto is not in my fandom list, but I've been seeing it like, since I started to watch TV! Last time I used to make jokes about it: The story is about this guy N, who likes gurl S, and she likes duck butt hair guy, and then three of them are stuck in this love triangle when suddenly the guys think it's time to fight and thy keep fightinjgnshjfdgfsd

It's a long story. PSSSST... Neji's dead. (ARGAHAHGAHJdkdcfl;gvlre)

On to Legend of Korra then...
TOPH IS ALIVE!!!!! I can't believe it at first, but hell breaks loose I tell ya! Toph's sarcasm never gets old they don't! Really, watch that one episode if you can. Then Kuvira begins wrecking havoc in the Earth Kingdom, Korra gets beaten up (Go gurl, I believe in you), and she met up with Asami, girlfriend friendship bonding, then continue to fight crime like usual...

A: You met Toph? What was she like?
K: Uhh, cranky, more miserable version of Lin.
M: Is that even possible?
K: You'll be surprised.

LOL what's up with that?! I almost spit my saliva! Baatar Jr. locates some spirit vines in the swamp, and they were going to destroy the big ass swamp tree in there. Toph's not going to be happy about it. I do hope she gets to kick some ass next episode. I personally think that Kuvira and her army WILL NEVER stand a chance against the old metalbending master, but hey, who knows? The pupil may defeat the master...

Childhood song #3:

No comments:

Post a Comment