27 November 2014

Up up and AWAY!

My external hard drive broke down. Crashed. Died. Any word that suits the situation. All my artwork and downloaded stuff... gone, just like that. This is almost like that time I lost my iPod nano to school, and I'm not even sure if it's confiscated or stolen! I need to LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CAN'T HO-

Sorry.

So I've decided to digitally start anew with this incident. I may have lost my greatest fanfiction (and *cough*smut*cough*), but all is good because I can rewrite a better and fancier version. Think things in a positive way. But sometimes it's impossible. When I think about changing my theme, I get sad again because all my scans are gone. I have to do them again but I don't have time for that. Music files are ok, video files not so much (except for ATLA episodes I mean it took me ages to find a download!) However I hope I can get this over because I'll face even more horrible situations in the future. May Yevon bless me.

Don't tell my mom, but I've played Journey TWICE. The first time was a secret affair on 7th Nov(I think), and the second yesterday night. I even earned a trophy! It is a heart-wrenching game and I'm not going to put 'was' in the sentence. I drew a heart and my companion drew a crown! Bundled in the collectors' edition was Flower and Flow. Flower was another one of those tear-jerking games. The end was great and colorful, but the first hour was hard because of the controls that make me dizzy. I was literally driving with a game controller!

Really now, this whole post's point is not about games damnit!

So a week or so later I'll be on my way to fulfill my duty as a Malaysian! Just kidding. I shall be away for a long, long time, reminiscing my past and dreaming my future in adversity.

Childhood song #4:

No comments:

Post a Comment