05 October 2014

Trials are OFFICIALLY OVER

Yes! Trials are ova! Yeshyeashyeshyeshyeshyesh!

I PASSED EVERY SUBJECT OMG. I nearly failed my Biology though... but as always, passing is the best I could ever wish for. Finally getting an 80+ for Maths and 70+ for Add-Maths has already made me too emotional.

Trials finished like three weeks ago, but I only started talking about this since I haven't got all the papers until a few days ago. I got second in class and 16 overall (still happy though I know that the places are of no standard). A lot of things happen in a few weeks' time. The light censors in my eyes are starting to notice weird things. Like how some of my friends are very talkative, or how some of them are irresponsible as heck, or even that some of them get stressed out when they're all happy-go-lucky (expected, the most cheerful ones are the ones who get depressed behind your back).

Then yesterday night I realized Malaysian stamps can GLOW IN TEH DARK!!!! Does anyone know that? Or everybody did not bother to open up their stamp collection in the dark?! It's not just the stamps on one of my old letters, but also the whole stamp collection I have! WTF is happening?! (but of course the glow is quite dim, so you'll have to be in complete darkness to see the effect)

Have some NieR.

Nostalgia playlist will start next post featuring songs from late 1990s to early 2000s! Just a little moment to dream about childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment