24 October 2014

Late

Like I said, late.

Apart from the celebration of a week-long holiday, I'm proud to announce that I've finally finished the badges! Yes! Even printed them on Saturday (there's one defective piece though). It cost me 70 dollars and I cannot undo that. *sobs* I distributed some in tuition and the rest will have to wait till school reopens.

I picked up Journey on Saturday too(WOHOO) and I cannot undo that either. As the exams are approaching I find myself thinking about Revelations. Arghh that game broke me. Desmond broke me. EVERYTHING IN THE DESMOND SAGA BROKE ME AHHHHH

It took me quite some time to finish this post mainly because I'm watching The Legend of Korra and fawning over the fact that Toph is still alive. Katara and Zuko were confirmed to be alive since the beginning, with Katara appearing in Book 1 and later, Zuko in Book 3. Aang is confirmed deceased(well, Korra would not be the avatar if he had not!), Sokka's death is considered true with Katara saying that 'her brother and most of her friends are gone'. No mention of Toph though.

With it's new steampunk theme, I wonder if the Avatar universe will live to see the modern age...? If Vaatu haven't destroyed everything already, that is.

Childhood song #1:

No comments:

Post a Comment