27 December 2013

PUBERTY DOES WONDERS

So... they say puberty does wonders, but then of course, that didn't happen to me.
I was checking out the newest volume of Shounen Onmyouji when suddenly these caught my eye.
KYAAAAAAAAAAAA>///////<"Come to be babe."

Images from amazon.jp
I still remember when I would always whine "Why is he still 14?". When the 31st volume came out, puberty started to hit but I was still whining "So slow!". Now that he really grew into a bishie, I can't help but say "Damn, puberty does wonders! Is that really him?"

The stupid thing about me was my reaction.
"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!" Then I stop, look at him once more, then continue fangirling. Akiko seemed to have matured a bit too. She's not as childlike as before. On the last image, she has this 'woman' vibe on her.

Ahh, Seimei would be so proud of them~

No comments:

Post a Comment