03 August 2012

6 Days of Trial project!

Trials have started and I'm sooooo doomed! Luckily English and Science has passed and I never ever want to think about it again. Now all left is... MATHEMATICS. They're supposedly kidding me. Putting Maths in the second week can kill me! I'm so damn worried!

My friends says I have a sickness, what's it called again, I don't remember, but it has something to do with deciding on things. I am crazy.

The 6 Days of Trial! Mainly there's a theme everyday, but I only managed to finish the first day. The second day has perspective problems so it can't be finished until I het hold of it. The third day... I have not even started! I should be sketching during the first text, but it's so stressing that I only have 15 minutes left before time's up! Then the second test has 50 minutes left, but the theme's 'Hope Estheim', and I love him so much that I could not bear to ruin him! I maybe have to finish him tonight...

Rejected Olympics have come to an end. and the winner of course is Aekea! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment