09 August 2012

Another Exiting Discovery...

Exams are officially over! Yeah! However, the real thing isn't over yet... Boo!
Anyway, I found out something about voice actors just now... remember her?

You all remember her... right?

So everyone knows her voice actor is Aki Toyosaki, who also voices Satsuki (manager if I've not mistaken)from Maid-Sama! and Fam Fan Fan (funny name, I know) from Last Exile: Fam, The Silver Wing. What I don't know is that she's providing her voice for someone I aren't so fond of in Final Fantasy Type-0, Cinque whom I introduced in the older posts.

Clearly she's the bitchy type. If my eyes are not deceiving me, she died in Machina's arms. Bitchy!

Ah, the wonders of voice acting. You'll never know who's voicing your favorite character...

No comments:

Post a Comment