28 July 2012

Trials on Monday!

The trials are VERY close! only one day to pre-hell!
I've finished my History, now currently studying Science because it starts on the third or second day, but I hate reading, so I'd just do some past years to refill my memory card.
Geography's pretty easy, so I skipped that subject for last minute, and KH for the very last minute because I hate that subject the most.

~Gaming section~
I saw someone play Mirror's Edge on Thursday! I saw red, and red means... OMG!!!! I really want to try that one out! However I have trials next week so... *sniff*

~Gaia section~
Rejected Olympics 2012 is almost to it's end! I got perfect score for all the events, earning me all the available achievements! Now I'm trying to finish as much achievements possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment