13 August 2012

Akuroku Day 2012!

13th August means Akuroku Day! It's my first year celebrating this fan-proclaimed day... and also after I've been insane with Kingdom Hearts.

Gaia art freebie frenzy!
Whooo! I've done 6 commissions in 2 days and now I'm moving forward! Yaaaaa!!!!!

I'm improving my coloring skills, nya~ The 6 Days of Trial, on Day 2 and from Day 4 to Day 6 there's need of digitalizing the sketches. Especially Day 6. I've done halfway on Day 4, but still no outline. Found a lingerie shop!

The Mines book fair has gotten my nerves! Three books bought and more might be on their way by the time I'm ready for the KLCC Book Fair! I've seen this book, says about Hell, but maybe you wanna have a second thought about going down there. The place seems... interesting.

Akuroku Day details follow - Don't like don't read!
I've promised myself that I'd write a fanfic for that day, but seems like I couldn't finish even one paragraph within the deadline, so I guess all I have to do is stay back and write a normal fic. Maybe about a date or confession with some humorous scenes and script. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment