26 February 2015

Journey Adventures

3rd playthrough:
Companion: memechoco

They're not a white robe, but if I'm not mistaken the robe embroidery is complete. They were the first companion I had to be THIS funny. They kept tripping, and I don't know why! I thought there was a button for tripping LOL. Then I realized there's a trick to it. I wanted them to mediate with me, so I kept chirping, and waited for myself to sit (I was stupid, should've just pressed START button). Thy understood, and sat down with me. Ta-da! Achievement GET! During the last moments in the snowstorm, the wind kept blowing their robe up, and I saw their underwear EVERY SINGLE TIME! Gosh!

At the end we drew heart shapes in the snow and I messaged them after the game!

4th playthrough:
Companion: GenKillYou

I tried tripping, and managed to get the gist of it. I tripped myself, and lay there face down, waiting to scare the next person who came. I saw glowing, so there's someone there already. It's a white robe! They kept flying around, I didn't catch sight of them until they landed and flew off again. Then I got bored and stood up. They came to greet me, and faceplant themselves. We faceplanted for majority of the game XD. This time when I kept tripping, I see my own butt and underwear.

At the end we drew heart shapes! Yeay! Then they told me to sit at the edge, so I did. I got an idea of them pushing me down the cliff, and they did. I was floating in midair. We faceplanted some more before walking zig-zag to the valley.

To Amberly: Go get Journey. It is awesome, you're not gunna regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment