07 July 2014

NOT NATIONAL SERVICE!!!!

National service may have me picked for hell training, but there are advantages too actually.

If I was chosen: I get a vacation in Taiwan! YOOOOHOOOOO!!!! ...but no gaming AT ALL.
If I was spared: Gaming for at least 4 MONTHS!! ...has to work to pay rent.
I'll definitely get fat if I'm spared, though I'll be working. Probs that I'll be standing at the counter. Probs. It's just a 2-minute walk anyway. How much exercise can I get with only a short walk? Close to none actually.

Last Friday was 'school open day', so mom went to take my slip. It was less than a minute and I'm out of the school in 20 minutes. I brought a friend home and I realized something.

Almost all of my friends who were guests in our house will comment about 2 things:
One, the enormous book collection;
Two, "Where is the rubbish bin?"
The book collection was actually larger if we add up my dad's pile of unread books and my novels and comics, not counting childhood storybooks and my aunt's two boxes worth of philosophical titles. We'll probably need a shelf or two to contain all of the books, but we don't have that much space at home.
About the rubbish bin... thanks to my mom's innovative mind, our bin was never visible. All you have to do is throw your dump out of the window and viola! It's in the bin.

Today during tuition I took out my card and continued work. When the counter need ed them I couldn't find mine anywhere! We searched up and down, but it was nowhere to be seen. I was considered as no card today. After finishing an essay Khei and I searched again and guess what? I was in her book. DAMN.

No comments:

Post a Comment