29 July 2014

BookFest 2014+CORPSE PARTY

This is probably the worst time in a book fair I'm ever gonna experience.
I don't think I have the courage to attend next year's book fair, to be honest.
My babe's gone forever from that place, I swear.
I DID NOT buy any books from the fair, but I did buy some things from Kinokuniya (bless you).
And then, I got this feeling to avoid the book fair if I have to.
I realized that I'm not a book lover after all.
I'm just, a collector or something.
Since baby's probably NEVER going to appear in the fair again, I have no purpose to attend it.
Kinokuniya is always a better choice if you wish to drool on books, I guarantee!

Kinokuniya adventures!
So I did say I went to this awesome place didn't I? Since popular's gonna be selling cards soon, I'm outta business for a while (probably forever). While browsing through some manga I came an unusually familiar book cover. Ahh, where did I see that...? "Book of Shadows"...?
 

Sachiko paper doll=Corpse Party. That gurl with the pink headband is definitely Yuka. If I hadn't watched Pweds play CP I wouldn't have known. His commentary is hilarious! Go watch it if you have time and beware of panty shots.
PS: Yoshiki is cool, and I mean it.


No comments:

Post a Comment