09 February 2014

Forever Childish

I hate it when Blogger makes my banner look all dim and stuff. It was actually really bright and colorful! Damn you.

So, it's SPM year again(NOOOOOOOOOOO). I didn't study AT ALL. I think I'm gonna fail my mission of getting at least 5As. Few weeks ago we had a seminar called "ACTION is POWER". The counselor told us to write down our short-term and long-term visions. Of course she expected us to write stuff like 'get xxxxAs for SPM', or maybe 'to work as xxxx' that sort of thing, but I'm always full of surprises. Guess what I wrote?
Short-term vision
  1. Get PS4
  2. Get KH3, FF15, The Order 1886
  3. Start playing GTA
  4. Get straight As (like that'll ever happen)

Long-term vision
  1. Earn lots moneh!$
  2. Improve art!
  3. Do GIFs!
  4. Improve in FPS!
  5. Buh mah books!
  6. Buh original Jp manga!

The she told us to write the type of person we want to be in the future, and I wrote:
I'll be a person of success in my own eyes, in my parent's eyes. No person can tell me how successful I am. Everyone is just so materialistic!
I bet if the counselor saw the things I wrote, I'll be called out.

Back to mind palace topic. Fanfiction.
I stopped writing them for months! I browsed through my older works and found some really embarrassing ones. The grammar sucks so much, I could cry. Not just fanfics though. Even my own stories suck so much I started laughing at the writing styles. Then I came across two poems I wrote for dA way back. THE FEELS.

Three Friends
Three friends sitting on a wall.
Three eating ice creams,
Talking about thier missions,
8, 13, 14.

However...
When 14 knows her place,
She runs away,
Lost, disappointed, angry.
She meets her end in the hands of 13,
Forever forgotten...

Two friends sitting on the wall.
Lost a friend that was never there.
13 says goodbye,
Tears shed,
The sign of emotion...

The 358 days spent without memories,
And 7 days of illusion,
Makes up a year of slumber...
...he was not real.

8...
What made him go so far?
What gave him the strength?
"Let's meet in the next life,"
There is no next life.
13 won't be coming back.
14 will never return.

"...what is your true name?"

Four friends sitting on the wall.
Four eating ice creams,
Talking about their summer holidays,
Forever an illusion,
A friendship that never existed...

...a tale that was never meant to be.

Good news to myself, I've bought Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag! Yay! *squeals* I looked into Bioshock Infinite, but I suck at FPS so I gave it up. While browsing that one Ac game caught my eye: Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection. HERITAGE COLLECTION?! SERIOUSLY?! Bought it straight away, no questions asked. Got back home, had a good look and unwrapped...
Damn. The inside was gorgeous! It had the original AC and ACII downloads! *squeals* NOW I GET TO SEE YOUNG SASS EZIO. *FANGIRLING INTESIFIES* I also bought The Last of Us and I cried when Sarah died(oh, baby girl!).

And also I've been busy editing stuff from my scans(yeah). The banner and profile pic are only two examples. There are more custom cursors to do and I haven't finished the Free! series. *sigh*

*whispers* Free! will have a second season. OMFG!!!!!

--------------------

This song is dedicated to my friends, who for a split second, I thought was really childish(including me!). Heck, the girls our age weren't like us!

Cheers to never growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment