16 February 2014

Belated Valentines

Last week was an eventful week I tell ya, V-Day is on Friday!
I've been busy making cards fer friends the whole week starting on Tuesday with limited resources and postponed naps. Everyday was hectic as I had to run around the store for materials. Worst even, I don't have a color printer at home and I had to visit a shop to get the images printed (poker face). To make things worst, I overlooked someone and had to think of a way to do the card with only scraps left. I managed... somehow. I promised myself to take pictures of the cards to keep as memories, but they weren't taken until midnight, which I scrambled out of my bed and took sloppy and rushed pictures.
To Nezumi, who thought of a great story I wished to take part in;

To Leena, with her undying love for Mako and Haru, plus Aomine;

To S.Yee, in which she shall fly to freedom with her invisible wings;

To Aevyn, and her sweet tooth for Sticky;

To Lian Lian, my 'waifu', for she requested candy;

To H.Han, and her Forever Alone blog;

To Khei, who reminds me of cats;
To Heidi, who is famed for cuteness;

To Shizu, with her small, cute puppy-like features;

To Ern, and her wish to go to Hgwarts;

To WanNee, and her splendid personality;

To Zhin, the cow, the sparkling night;

To Little Sheep, the cutest person alive;
To Hooi Shin, Roast Bun, a simple card;

And lastly Ainina, who loves Aomine

The hardest card to make was probably Aeveyn's with such a thin piece of paper and tons of things to stick. Little Sheep's was the most heartbreaking as I changed her card THREE times and finalized with using a very dear piece of paper. The most expensive was Ainina's, adding up the printing services and the paper used, I think it's very well more than a ringgit. The sparkly paper was so hard to glue, I partially gave up. Then I realized that the crumpled pink paper was HARDER. It came off every. Single. Damned. Time.

---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment