21 November 2013

Rambling

Books are my life. When I read, I escape from my worries and insecurities, and dive into the fictional world. I'm lost in the book world until someone (or something) slaps me back into reality (which I hate) and then the 'world' is gone. Gone in a second. I have to rebuild the world again the next time I continue reading, which is frickin annoying.

Then comes dreams. I have this really cool dream in my brain, reaching its climax, then suddenly the alarm goes off and I go from "Hmmm, nice story plot" to "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Then I'll have problems trying to remember every detail that was supposed to be in mah frickin' story!

Then I realized that there are tons of WIPs in my folder and I dunno how to finish them! The Kune piece has been rotting in my folder for God knows how long and now I have a new 4-page script for that one scene OMG I just dunno how to do all of this I'm dying.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment