08 November 2013

Afraid

Ahh, the year passes by. I won't be able to relax like this next year.

I've met a lot of new friends this year, and that one night before going to bed I flipped the ole' school mag to look at their photos. I almost laughed to tears. The physical appearance change is so drastic that it makes me wanna laugh. Also, by looking at the class photo I get to know my hairstyle history. I change my hairstyle so frequently sometimes I lose track of it!Today and maybe today, I'll be changing my hairstyle again. (-A-) I was influenced by Heichou Levi. Don't blame me. Just that he is too irresistible! I think next time I'll try Jean's style.

Since next year's SPM, I should be revising, and not sitting in front of screens screaming out of mental agony or faking tears because of feels or laughing at a joke no one understands. I've abandoned my consorts for some time now after i started replaying TotA. The second playthrough made me wanna visit my other concubines again (jes fer shippin' purposes~). Few days ago I saw this beautiful poem in the net:
(Just ignore the fact that you may see losta naked bodies and minor homo stuff)

It's a really nice poem. I've seen Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts versions of this in Tumblr, and I am tempted to do my own. I've done some OC planning the night before, but it's really really hard to put them in the right panel. Grrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment