02 January 2012

New Years and School

Random song of the day - Sanctuary (No One's Dream Anymore Remix) - Utada Hikaru

"I need more affection than you know
In you and I there's a new land
Angels in flight
I need more affection than you know
A sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah"

This is not so random. I'm listening to it now. Good song! You may say I'm too obsessed with KH, but this is no doubt a good remix! Maybe watching too much Kairi/Sora/Riku or Namine/Roxas/Axel or the confusion of the relationship that Sora loves kairi and Roxas loves Namine or Riku somehow looks better in KH2 than KH. Or because KH 3D is almost out that I can't calm down, maybe like what I first heard about KH: confusing. And most probably is also the trio's - Axel, Roxas and Xion - fault. And now I'm obsessed with the number 13!!! I can even remember all the Organization XIII members! 1) Xemnas (MANSEX, hahahha!) 2) Xigbar 3)Xaldin 4)Vexen 5) Lexaeus 6) Saix 7) Zexion 8) Axel!!! 9)Demyx 10) Luxord 11) Marluxia 12) Larxene 13) Roxas and the leftovers... Xion. I've got some fun facts on Kh and 13...
P.S. AkuRoku Day is on August 13th

On the topic! It's new year... boo!!!! School reopens and new teachers, need to buy the god-damn-it exercise books and bring them back home. My new class is just next to the dump, and very very very far away from the canteen and gate. We have to endure with the smelly rubbish and far far away gate. The good thing is, the teachers will never hear us even if the class is a war zone (you all know what I mean) and we can save time to run down the class to dump the rubbish, because as I said, the dump is just next to us, just toss them out the window!

I'm turning 15... I'm old... it's over my ideal age...

No comments:

Post a Comment