16 October 2011

Real Sad...

Random song of the day - Suteki Da Ne

Why this song? Cause I've almost lost all hope about buying the PS3LE. I doubt that the one in Mid Valley still has it. and the other one I saw is about 2.3K! Dang! If I could, I'd buy that one, but now there's another on sale by December 15th - PS3LE in FF13-2 slim black! My god! Which one should I get? (I'd rather get the old one, well, if the shop still has it. If not, I'd just go with the new one.)

Man! My Lightning! Nooooo! I still have to wait for FFv.13! What now?! I've got PSP in my list, one which I hope still has the DDFF skin (Which I think is sold out.) in about for 7 hundred++.

Then that means... this maybe my last chance. I've to make a timetable... of my daily studies. If not, I don't think my dad will ever agree to buy it for me (even with my own money.) Moreover, I don't think there will be any place to put my 2nd PS...

No comments:

Post a Comment