01 October 2011

Logos Hope in Port Klang!

A few weeks before my geography teach, as usual asked the latest news. Nobody knew, so she said that a floating library of some sort will reach Port Klang in a few day's time. I'm not so interested in those kind of things, so I didn't put it in my memory and didn't tell my mom either. After the 1 Malaysia holiday, my aunt asked me if I want to go to a book fair on water. I was like, "Whaa??" My aunt explained every thing and I understood - it was the 'floating library' my teach was talking about.

Today we started our journey to Westport in Klang (after JJ BT) to see the cruise ship. We need to pay the entrance fees to enter the port, so we gave 3 ringgit.

What the heck is that?!

Left-sided cars...



Bus butts in a row.

O__o 小巫见大巫!!!!







This is the Star Virgo Cruise Ship! WOOT~~~!!!





My aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment