09 October 2011

KLPF 2011

Today is my mom's birthday and dad brought us to Mid Valley to see the Photography Festival. Wow. That's a lot of people. There are so many cameras in the place and many great photos. Heheh. My dad isn't sure about buying any of them, but finally be bought a new Sony camera....

A pack containing tools for the camera.

The tools inside the tool pack: A duster to clean off the lens, a strap, a tripod (very useful), a tool to blow off dust on the lens and a cloth.

The pack that will protect the lens and flash.

This is my dad's new camera... nice?






And GUESS WHAT?! I SAW SOMETHIN THAT WOULD BLOW MY EYES OFF!

THAT'S THE PS3 "LIGHTNING EDITION"!!!!!!!!! MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SO LIMITED! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE IT AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment